Job Postings and Internships
The PRSA job postings and internship opportunities are updated on a regular basis. If you would like to advertise a position, please use the form on your right or e-mail Marcus Perry at email@example.com.
Marketing Communications and Promotion Specialist
This position is responsible for promotion and sales of health insurance products with a goal to provide a promotion strategy that will increase sales. Partners with the sales team to create an annual marketing campaign. Responsible to create messaging and sales tools including: PowerPoint, direct mail campaign, online advertising messages, web content, email campaigns, and brochures that would effectively promote and sell products. Collaborates with SelectHealth creative design team to ensure the end products portray the expected message.
- Follows SelectHealth’s collateral development process in creation and modification of all marketing materials.
- Maintains an understanding of insurance products, services, guidelines, and policies in order to create product-specific communications. Remains current about changes to assigned products / services.
- Works with internal customers, graphic designers, product managers, editor, legal department, and other coworkers in creating drafts and finalizing the collateral.
- Works with graphic designers to obtain vendor estimates, print orders, and editing of printer proofs. Coordinates fulfillment and distribution.
- Understands and adheres to marketing department processes and policies, including the company style guide, archiving and record retention, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Two years professional experience with writing, communications, and editing (beyond degree equivalency requirements).
- Demonstrated intermediate level with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Demonstrated beginner level ability using desktop publishing programs (e.g., Adobe InDesign).
- Manual dexterity, hearing, seeing, speaking
- Intermediate knowledge of desktop publishing programs, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and leadership skills.
- Understanding of publication production and design.
- Project leadership skills, interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and problem-resolution skills.
- Experience with advertising processes.
- Previous experience with print production processes.
- Experience promoting Medicare Advantage Plans
- Two years of previous health insurance promotion experience or related product or service promotion
- Experience promoting health insurance commercial group products.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Position closes 11/25/2013
Weber State University
Coordinates media buys and advertising/marketing opportunities for university. Manages university marketing plan and administers online marketing campaigns. Initial point of contact for clients requesting projects of University Communications.
Manages and implements university marketing campaigns, working closely with the Executive Director and Creative Director and University Communications team, to inform media buys. Works collaboratively with writing and design teams to develop creative material and work with vendors to produce print and other production projects.
Serves as project manager for a number of campus clients.
Champions integrated marketing and communications strategies throughout the university. Promotes appropriate use of university marks and the university brand.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field, or equivalent in relevant professional experience
- 2-3 years professional experience in marketing, communications or ad agency required.
- Demonstrated experience making media buys
- Ability to read and negotiate contracts with ad reps and media companies
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Strong organization skills
- Able to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Project management/tracking skills
- Experience as a project manager for internal or external clients
- Knowledge of branding and integrated marketing
- Strong writing and copy editing skills, ability to write professionally in a variety of styles with meticulous attention to detail.
- High computer proficiency, especially with MS Office suite and project management software. Some experience with Adobe InDesign and other graphic editing software a plus.
- Knowledge of social networking tools a plus.
- Familiar with internet-based marketing, including search engine optimization, inbound marketing and social media advertising/campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a collaborative team.
External Communications Director
Rocky Mountain Power
Direct the day-to-day operations of a functional unit that has a significant impact on corporate, business unit, or organizational objectives. Establish and implement customer and community communications objectives, strategies, and plans supporting business objectives. Manage and allocate financial and employee resources. Responsible for selecting, coaching, and developing employees. Implement and support company programs and policies.
Apply here: http://www.pacificorp.com/car/op/sp.html
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Develop and implement strategic, highly sensitive, complex and political communication plans, ensuring a consistent message across several business units.
- Supervise and review the work of external communications vendors.
- Manage and conduct staff news media response regarding service outages, utility operations, regulatory matters and facility sites and construction.
- Provide external communications strategy and counsel to RMP and PCEN executive staff.
- Review customer communications, web site content and selected internal communications for consistency of message.
- Manage external communication budget.
- Assist customer service with difficult customer questions and issues.
- Conduct employee news media training as needed.
- Review and evaluate effectiveness of communications efforts and incorporate findings to improve subsequent activities.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Support the company’s policies and procedures, including safety goals.
- Provide communications counsel and support to business units within the company.
- Select, coach, and develop employees, as assigned
- Review and evaluate employee performance and prepare annual reviews, as assigned.
- Requirements of this position include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of seven years related experience, preferably in news media, or other related communications field.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work with all levels of an organization including people with different styles and backgrounds. Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Ability to manage and motivate employees.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including ability to consult with internal and external clients. Ability to negotiate and influence decisions.
- Proven general and project management skills including ability to establish objectives, execute policy, monitor resources and manage the development or implementation of a system, program or process.
- Proven ability to direct multiple and consecutive “big picture” plans, while managing small details and coordinating a comprehensive outcome
Apply here: http://www.pacificorp.com/car/op/sp.html