What Can Membership in PRSA Do for You?
Memorial Day Offer: FREE Chapter with PRSA Membership
Make PRSA a part of your Memorial Day Weekend plans! Get FREE Chapter membership when you join PRSA with code MD13 by May 31.Through your local Chapter, connect with public relations practitioners in your region who are dedicated to exchanging insights and resources to help advance your communications programs and ultimately, your career. Certain restrictions may apply.
Through your National network of 21,000+ colleagues, access exclusive resources, including:
- Strategic training in more than 50 member-benefit webinars and our on-demand learning library.
- Headlines impacting the industry through the Issues & Trends newsletter, delivered daily to your inbox.
- Our robust ethics program and advocacy initiatives on principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success.
- Peer-to-peer social media networks, forums and directories dedicated to engaging on issues and opportunities in real time.
For more information, please visit bit.ly/12Sy7K5.
Join a vibrant community of public relations practitioners who count on PRSA for their professional needs. Our members represent business and industry, counseling firms, independent practitioners, military, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations.
PRSA is the world’s leading advocate for public relations and communications professionals. As a member of our community, you will meet others, engage with experts, learn new public relations and communications strategies, shape your communications career, and have opportunities to participate in networking and leadership at the local and national levels.
- PRSA Issues and Trends delivers daily industry trends straight to your inbox.
- Public Relations Tactics award-winning flagship newspaper.
- The Strategist magazine delivers executive-level competitive insight.
- Public Relations Journal, an online journal showcasing original research .
- Chapters deliver your membership experience in your local community.
- Professional Interest Sections focus on issues, trends and research in specialized practice areas and industries.
- PRSA LinkedIn Group. Seek expert advice from peers and grow your network.
- RFP Exchange. Search or post your own RFPs to grow your business opportunities.
- College of Fellows, an elite group of practitioners with 20 or more years of experience.
- PRSSA. Connect with the world’s largest public relations organization for college students.
- Leadership. build your experience and reputation through volunteer leadership.
- MyPRSA. access and manage your Member-only benefits including our directories and e-groups.
- Members-only database of case studies, articles and research.
- Professional Development preferred pricing for PRSA members to our seminars, boot camps, webinars, teleseminars and conferences.
- Conferences. Learn new strategies and network with peers at conferences held nationally and for specialized practice areas including social media.
- Jobcenter. Make your next career move, receive job alerts and access career advice.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR). Distinguish yourself and gain a professional edge with the only professional public relations certification program.
- Mentoring. Receive the career guidance you need from seasoned professionals.
- Awards. Be recognized for your excellence and accomplishments through the profession’s most prestigous awards programs including Silver Anvil.
Log in to MyPRSA to participate in these programs.
- Insurance for Members and Chapters. Receive preferred rates on insurance for yourself, your family and your business.
- Financial Planning Assistance for Members and Chapters. Complimentary access to financial planning assistance and personal finance articles.
- Bank of America Credit Card. Every time you use your card, you support the research, education, and scholarship work of the PRSA Foundation.
- FedEx and FedEx Office. Save up to 27% on select FedEx(R) shipping and business services.
- Budget and Avis Car Rentals. Enjoy special rates with Budget and Avis.